If I could get a non invasive surgery, what would be best? (Photo)

I was 170 at the end of my pregnancy. I am currently 146 and lost by exercising and eating as a healthy vegetarian. I am 29.what procedures could be done to get my flat belly? Whst is the average cost?

There is no non invasive option for you

Only surgery will help you with your issue. You need abdominoplasty. Do not waste your money on anything else. 

Non-Invasive Options for Tummy Flattening

You may see many advertisements for non-invasive procedures to flatten the abdomen, but none of these work and many can cause problems that are hard to fix.  I concur with the other experts who have answered you here...a tummy tuck will tighten the skin, restore the muscles, and remove fat as needed.  Houston is home to many experienced and boar-certified plastic surgeons, so seek a few opinions.

John LoMonaco, MD, FACS

If I could get a non invasive surgery, what would be best?

Thank you for your question and congratulations on your baby. I think you would benefit from a full tummy tuck with liposuction to achieve the "flat belly" look you desire. Please consult with a board certified plastic surgeon. Best wishes!

Mary Jo Wright, MD
El Paso Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your question and photograph.  I think you would most benefit from a full tummy tuck and liposuction of your waist, hips and flanks.  The tummy tuck will tighten your stomach muscles, helping to achieve a flatter appearance, while removing excess skin and adipose tissue.  Liposuction can be used to enhance your tummy tuck results by narrowing your waist and removing isolated areas of diet and exercise resistant fat.  Hope that this helps

Non-invasive surgery

Thank you for the question and picture.   There is no non-invasive procedure that will correct your abdomen.    You appear to be an excellent candidate for a tummy tuck procedure,  to address the loose skin, remove excess fat and tighten the muscle. Make an appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your goals.     Good Luck

Richard Rosenblum, MD
Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon

Non invasive surgery for abdomen

Please don't waste your money on any kind of non-invasive procedure.  It appears you would most likely benefit from a tummy tuck. Nothing short of it.

Please make an in-person consultation with a ABPS board certified PS to evaluate you and discuss your options.

Hope that helps and best wishes!
Dr. Morales
ABPS Board Certified
Houston, Tx

Rolando Morales Jr, MD

Non-operative skin tightening options will not do enough skin tightening to improve your situation very much. None of the current technologies can tighten skin that much. 
You really are a better candidate for a tummy tuck with liposuction, but you should wait until you are done having children before considering this procedure.

All surgery, by definition, is invasive. Your limited photo indicates a significant amount of excess and damaged skin with loss of elasticity. An Abdominoplasty, sometimes referred to as a Tummy Tuck is the procedure to correct that. It is a pretty big surgery, however.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Non-invasive procedures to help flatten belly?

Unfortunately, there is no non-invasive procedure that will correct the skin laxity and muscle separation caused by pregnancy. A full tummy tuck is the only procedure that will help you get your pre-baby belly back, and based on your photos, you would be an excellent candidate. Good luck!

Dustin L. Reid, MD

Tummy tuck

Your best option is a tummy tuck with liposuction of the hips and waist.  It should be between $6 - $9k.  It will remove excess skin and fat and tighten your muscles.  Best wishes, Dr. T.