Is there anything I can do to have the incisions around my areola heal faster? (Photos)

I got a breast lift with augmentation 3 weeks ago, after the removal of my stitches my skin came apart. The doctor said it will be okay, but I'm worried. Is there anything I should put on the incision to help it heal and have my skin come together again? I'm keeping it very clean, but how long will it take for it to heal? Everything else on the surgery came out perfect, except for the left areola

Post-Op Healing of Incisions, and Scarring

Healing will go on for 2-3 months for the early period.  There may be some swelling, bruising, malposition, color differences.   Sensation will be abnormal.  Scars will be changing. If my patients have concerns that something is unusual about their healing process, it is important for them to call the office and discuss these concerns or come in to be examined.#Hypertrophic or #keloid scars can be a problem.  The worst are usually under the breast with an #AnchorLift or inverted “T”.  These can be treated like all thickened scars with re-excision, laser, kenalog/5-FU injections, creams, silicone strips and other methods to reduce and improve healing. If you find yourself concerns with your incisions and scars it is a good idea to visit your surgeon to have the area evaluated for proper healing and to get advice on your specific case. Best of luck to you!