Implant removed in June, replaced in October, hematoma on 11/11. Is my incision healing ok for breast augmentation? (photo)

I had my implant removed due to staph infection in june(got to the hospital with green liquid pouring out). Got it put back in on october 28th. On 11/11 Had a hematoma and dr did local anesthesia and open the incisions and drained it, and put antibiotic fluid. my question is if my incision healing correctly? Idk if the darkness in the incision is normal. i was bleeding at first not any more but is this light yellow fluid normal? It's not a lot as you can see.i just want my BA process to be smoother.

Healing incision after hematoma

The photo is a bit dark . Nothing replaces an in person exam so go in and ask your surgeon in person. He/she is best equipped to give you an opinion based on an exam.  Best wishes. 

Santa Rosa Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation

Hello and thank you for your question. I am sorry to hear about your post-surgical course thus far. Pictures on an online forum like this are unreliable when making a clinical decision. I would strongly suggest you seek an evaluation by a surgeon for a more reliable perspective. 

Best Wishes 

Theodore Nyame, MD
Charlotte Physician