Implant removed in June, replaced in October, hematoma on 11/11. Is my incision healing ok for breast augmentation? (photo)

I had my implant removed due to staph infection in june(got to the hospital with green liquid pouring out). Got it put back in on october 28th. On 11/11 Had a hematoma and dr did local anesthesia and open the incisions and drained it, and put antibiotic fluid. my question is if my incision healing correctly? Idk if the darkness in the incision is normal. i was bleeding at first not any more but is this light yellow fluid normal? It's not a lot as you can see.i just want my BA process to be smoother.

DRAINING INCISION SITE AFTER BAM

The drainage looks minimal but could be a sign of a deeper problem.  If it gradually diminishes, it should be fine. If it increases or is accompanied by redness, swelling, or pain, you should see your surgeon immediately.  Your surgeon is always the best one to consult with any issue because they know the history and any potential issues with the tissue he/she may have encountered.  The darkness of the incision should at least partly resolve over time.  This can be treated with laser or removed simply under local anesthesia.

Implant removed in June, replaced in October, hematoma on 11/11. Is my incision healing ok for breast augmentation? (

Thank you for your question. Remember, it is best to be seen in person by a double-board-certified plastic surgeon for precise diagnosis and treatment.

Moneer Jaibaji, MD

Healing incision after hematoma

The photo is a bit dark . Nothing replaces an in person exam so go in and ask your surgeon in person. He/she is best equipped to give you an opinion based on an exam.  Best wishes. 

Francisco Canales, MD
Santa Rosa Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation

Hello and thank you for your question. I am sorry to hear about your post-surgical course thus far. Pictures on an online forum like this are unreliable when making a clinical decision. I would strongly suggest you seek an evaluation by a surgeon for a more reliable perspective. 

Best Wishes 

Theodore Nyame, MD
Charlotte Physician