How can I find a plastic surgeon that would be able to fix my crooked lip? (Photo)

I am in search of a plastic surgeon in the Houston area that could permanently fix my crooked lower lip. My teeth went through my lower lip when I was 5 years old and I have had a crooked lower lip every since. There is extra scar tissue on the lower left side causing it to be crooked. It also has caused my teeth to move slightly inward over the years. Someone once recommended fillers but I would like a more permanent fix. How much would a fix like this cost?

How can I find a plastic surgeon that would be able to fix my crooked lip?

Houston has excellent plastic surgeons who would be able to improve the asymmetry seen in your lower lip. It does appear that a permanent fix would be possible. Thanks for sharing your photo and question. Best wishes.

Your best option is go to the Plastic Surgery web site or the Aesthetic Plastic Surgery web site ( surgery.org) and search by location, there are some very famous plastic surgeons on the list. Good Luck

Stephen M. Davis, MD, FACS
Green Hills Plastic Surgery