Can I get implants with C cup breasts?

I got a breast lift about a year ago and now I am a 36C. I'm looking to be a double or triple D. My question is can I get implants if I already have C cup breast or will i need to get a reduction before hand? I want big,full breats that I did not achieve with with my lift...

Of course you can

If you like the shape of your breasts and only want them bigger, of couse implants will be the best option. 

Can I get implants with C cup breasts?

Without photos it is had to advise. For what it's worth yes, normally a women who has had a breast lift prior and wanting to go larger, is able to get implants. Best resubmit your questions with photos. Best of Luck.

Implants with Breast Lift

Dear Carmel91:      Thank you for your question. It is impossible to say for sure without photos and a examination but usually you can get implants.Can not tell how big you can get without history and physical examination. Please consult with a board certified Plastic Surgeon for evaluation Good luck and I hope this helps!

Breast augmentation after lift

Without pictures or an exam it is hard to advise, but most women who have had a lift in the past can entertain implants.  I suggest you speak to your surgeon who did your lift first because he/she understands what was done at your lift in terms of the blood supply to your nipple/areolar complex.  

Can I get implants with C cup breasts?

Thank you for your question. Yes you can get implants. But can not tell how big you can get without examining. Please consult with a board certified PS for evaluation

I got a breast lift about a year ago and now I am a 36C. I'm looking to be a double or triple D. My question is can I get implan

Thank you for your question. Provided that you are otherwise healthy, you sound like an excellent candidate for a simple breast augmentation. While it is hard to tell without photos, you should not have a problem achieving the breast size that your are wanting, with a simple breast augmentation. That being said, I would recommend trying on implant sizers along with requesting 3-dimensional imaging when meeting with your plastic surgeon to discuss surgery options. This will be the best method for helping you decide if a reduction is necessary in addition to a breast augmentation. Best of luck to you!

Yes you can get implants

You can absolutely get implants to add volume and shape to your breasts.  A previous lift or reduction does not exclude implants.  The implants sometimes provide the shape and volume desired.  A lift an augmentation can sometimes or often be performed at the same surgery.  Find a board certified plastic surgeon and discuss adding the implants.  Best wishes!

Levi J. Young, MD
Overland Park Plastic Surgeon

Can I get implants with C cup breasts?

Thank you for your question. Even after a lift, you can still have breast implants. These will add volume to your breast, particularly in the upper pole of the breast. A breast lift without implants gives a very natural result, but adding implant can restore some fullness of the top. Implant an augmentation surgery are commonly separated into two procedures, so it would not be unusual to have implants placed after a previous breast lift.

Aug after lift

You can absolutely have an augmentation after your lift. Having your lift performed first and having healed already sets you up for a great situation to have an augmentation at this point. You will have lots of options to regain some upper pole(superior breast) fullness with an implant, which is what most woman desire.

Can I get implants with C cup breasts?

Thank you for sharing your question and yes it is possible to have implants placed after a lift to create a larger, more full breast appearance and the extra soft tissue coverage will afford you an improved shape and contour. By having done the breast lift first you can also obtain a more predictable outcome from your augmentation.  Best wishes.