Why do my implants feel small?

I have a pretty small frame so I'm surprised how small I feel my implants look... I got 520 cc inspira srm and I am one month post op. Will there be some changes still? I'm bummed I'll end being only a c cup

Inspira Breast Implants

Thank you for your question about recovery from Inspira Breast Implants.  At one month, you are still healing.

More information is needed such as height, weight along with before and after pictures and measurements, such as base width diameter.

For specific questions like this and about your recovery, it is generally best to speak with your doctor or doctor’s representative – such as his or her nurse, or the physician on call for the practice.

You will likely get many different opinions from members of the RealSelf Community, but they have not physically seen or examined you, and nobody knows you or the circumstances better than your doctor.

If you feel you are not being listened to or you are doubting your doctor’s recommendations, then it is certainly within your rights to seek a second and get the advice from another board certified physician. This should be done through an in-person consultation.

Obviously, if you think that you are having a medical emergency or other serious problem, you should call 911 and/or go to your nearest emergency room.

Best Wishes.

Why do breast implants feel too small?

At one month post-op there will still be changes in the shape and size of your breasts, but they will not become larger. If they are still riding high, the shape of your breast may change when they drop into place and could possibly appear a bit larger because they're now sitting in position, but they won't actually be any bigger.

Unfortunately this is a rather common complaint from women who wished they "had gone bigger". Having performed over 10,000 breast enhancements, I realize this, and my staff and I spend time discussing size and educating patients on expectations and goals so that we avoid this situation whenever possible. The only solution to this is a remove and replace procedure to have new, larger implants put in, but you will need to wait until your breasts have healed more to do this.

Robert N. Young, MD, FACS
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon