I want to have smaller implants. I feel these 325cc HP protrude too much. Is it possible? (Photo)

I got 325cc hp a couple of years ago... i know feel they are too large for my body and protude too much. Could I get smaller implants? Maybe 250cc with different profile? I just want something more natural looking and smaller. Or is it too risky is better I just stay like this? It isn't that bad... But I do feel they are slightly too big

I want to have smaller implants. I feel these 325cc HP protrude too much. Is it possible?

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after breast augmentation surgery. Ultimately, whether or not you should undergo revisionary breast surgery to downsize your breast implants will depend mainly on your degree (and frequency) of concerns with your current breast size/projection. In other words, if you feel that your breasts are too large and "in your way" on a daily basis, then it is likely worth the potential risks to proceed with downsizing surgery.  Depending on your physical examination and goals, adjustment of the breast implant capsules may also be necessary if you choose to downsize.
If, on the other hand, you feel that your breasts are too large on rare occasions, then it may not be worth the potential risks to proceed with revisionary surgery. 
 If you do choose to proceed with revision breast surgery, make sure that you communicate your goals carefully with your plastic surgeon. This may be best done with the help of visual aids, such as goal photographs.
 You may find the attached link, dedicated to downsizing breast surgery concerns, hopeful to you. Best wishes with your decision-making.

Implant exchange

Sure. based on your photos, I think you would be fine with a smaller implant, lower profile implant.  you appear to have good shape and symmetry. so I predict you would be happy with a downsize if you feel they are too big 
Please make an in-person consultation with a ABPS board certified PS to evaluate you and discuss your options. Hope that helps and best wishes! Dr. Morales ABPS Board Certified Houston, Tx

Rolando Morales Jr, MD

Implant Downsize

A smaller implant with a lower profile will give you a more natural and less rounded look. While safe, another surgery does pose some risk and expense.  Live with your implants for a few months and then see if the benefits of your smaller breast are worth the surgery.

John LoMonaco, MD, FACS

I want to have smaller implants.

Thank you for your question.  Sorry to hear about your situation.  It is certainly possible for you to have breast implant revision to downsize your implants and change the profile.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS