I would like the bra line surgery.

Are there any doctors in Houston performing the bra line surgery? If so do you have website with pictures of previous work?

Bra line

Most plastic surgeons that perform liposuction do liposuction in the back bra area and front bra area. I would suggest meeting with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area and discussing all your options.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

The skin in the bra roll area generally responds well to liposuction. Often times excision of skin in the resulting scar is unne

I would encourage you to treat the area first with liposuction. Often times the skin responds very favorably and excision is not necessary.

Liposuction vs

For the Bra line I would try to to give you visible scarring.  These other options can reduce fat.  If there is significant excess skin then I can understand you desire for reduction of skin.