How can I make my mouth wider? I will literally do anything. I don't want fuller lips, I want a wider mouth.

I won't upload a photo but you know the actress Amy Schumer? My mouth is just the slightest bit smaller than hers. I don't want lip injections I don't care about that, but even before I transitioned (I'm trans), my mouth was what I felt worst about esp. since smaller mouths are more feminine (and whenever i complained about it that was the consolation I got), now after years of testosterone there is still nothing that holds me back like my mouth. I'm very desperate so no measure is too far.

How can I make my mouth wider?

Thank you for your question and I can feel your frustration.  Unfortunately due to its specific anatomy it is not possible to widen the mouth and leave a natural appearing result.  The amount of lip tissue is limited and can not appropriately be replaced to leave a nice result.