I am in my mid 20s and have 350cc HP. Can I move to same diameter but low profile? (Photo)

I am thin and was very much flat chested. Can I get smaller implants without major complications (same diameter but less profile)? Or should I wait until I have kids? I feel that this might me an issue because they would sag more right?

Replacing 350 cc with smaller implants?

I see that you would like to be somewhat smaller and the answer to your question is yes (within limits).  Part of the issue is the need to adequately fill the skin that you have since too large a drop in volume will cause some droopiness (or ptosis).  Making a conservative change with even a small decrease in diameter (I'd be considering for my patients a mid profile, not a low profile implant) should be acceptable however I don't think most people can change from 350 to less than 300-320 ccs without hurting their breast shape and appearance.  I do think that your breasts look quite good overall but understand  how you're feeling and always advocate against being too aggressive with implant sizing at the initial breast augmentation surgery.
Jon A.. Perlman, M.D. FACS Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery ABC TV  Extreme Makeover Surgeon  Best of Los Angeles Award  2015, 2016 Beverly Hills, Ca.  

Downsizing breast implant surgery concerns...

Yes, you should be able to undergo downsizing of breast implants. Keep in mind as you are thinking about your goals that sometimes adjustment of the breast implant pockets (capsule adjustments) may be necessary to achieve the outcome you are looking for. Breast lifting may or may not necessary.   Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering revisionary (downsizing) breast augmentation surgery is: 1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work. 2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.  In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "down a cup size” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful. Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate.  3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your chosen plastic surgeon to work with you in determining the best plan to achieve your goals. I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to revisionary, specifically downsizing, breast augmentation surgery concerns), helps. Best wishes. 

Options for reducing size of breast implants

Thank you for your question.  In general it looks like you could reduce you implant size without major difficulty, as long as it is not a very significant reduction.  The strategy of going to a lower profile implant can be a good one, although you might want to consider going to an intermediate profile implant rather than a low profile implant.  You will lose some fullness in the upper portion of the breast, which is not necessarily a bad thing, depending on your personal aesthetic viewpoint.  A careful discussion regarding all of the pros and cons with your surgeon is a good idea.  Best of luck.

John Q. Cook, MD

Changing to a low profile breast implant

Thanks for your question.  I am not sure why you would want to consider changing to a "low profile" breast implant.  The lower the "profile" on the implant, the wider the base diameter (i.e. width) for a given volume.  So if you changed to a low profile breast implant with the same volume, it would be a "wider" implant (and less projecting forward) that would be "too close" together and the implants would likely touch in the middle - which you don't want.  I can tell you that this would risk something called symmastia (where the breasts merge together), and this can be a very difficult situation to repair or fix.  In my opinion, I would not consider changing anything at this time and enjoy the nice result you already have.  Good luck!