Should I get a lip reduction? (Photo)

I wanted to know if it is necessary or if it's all just in my head. I think my face is too narrow for my larger lips. Also, do you think I need more work done or not? People tell me no but I'm not satisfied with the way I look. People I know tell me I have BDD.

Should you get lip reduction?

BBD or Body Dysmorphic Disorder can be a serious concern and surgery may not be the best solution for you. However, if you aren’t happy with the size of your lips, I would recommend discussing this with your general physician who looks after your care regularly in the first instance before seeking to have surgery.