I am trying to find a plastic surgeon who is an expert in body contouring and liposuction in Argentina?

Finding the Best VASER Hi-def Physique Expert

VASER liposuction is a great procedure because it can sculpt and contour the body, giving you contours and definition and results can be seen immediately. However, to get great results, 4D HI DEFINITION usually needs to be done in combination with ultrasound/RF treatments and fat grafting to help with fat removal, contouring, skin tightening and toning. You will want an expert in hi-def physique. Don't let distance dissuade you. Best, Dr. Emer