I have dentures that get loose when I talk/laugh. Can l get denture implants?

Doctor Answers 1


 Implants are a great way to stabilize your dentures. You would first need to be evaluated by an oral surgeon to make sure you have enough bone support to hold in the implants.  Depending on the condition of your current dentures, you may or may not need them replaced in order to convert them to  implant retained dentures. You should contact an Oral Surgeon for a consultation.

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.