I want to know I'd could be a candidate for liposuction on my whole body I have a few stretch marks in my lower abdomen?

Candidates for Liposuction

Any one or combination of the following conditions may indicate that you are a good candidate for liposuction surgery:

• Areas of fat deposits that are out of proportion with the rest of your body and do not go away with diet and exercise – so called “diet resistant fat.’
  • Areas with minimal amounts of excess skin (liposuction removes fat not skin) and good skin elasticity.

Dhaval M. Patel 

Double Board Certified 

Plastic Surgeon 

Hoffman Estates 

Barrington

Oakbrook 

Chicago 

Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

Candidacy for liposuction

Hi, SocramWithout in-person examination, it is difficult to assess your candidacy for liposuction.Although liposuction will remove the excess subcutaneous tissue (fat), depending on the skin excess and laxity, liposuction may not be the right procedure for you.Please visit a board-certified plastic surgeon to be evaluated in-person and to discuss your goal/expectation.Best regards.

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting with or without Tummy Tuck

If you have stretch marks but no loose skin you are okay for liposuction but typically would want a VASER HI DEF procedure to get more skin tightening and contouring.  A formal consultation is needed.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Liposuction - Am I A Candidate?

Thank you for your question. It is difficult to provide a specific answer to your question without photos or an examination. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person examination and to discuss the specific details of the procedure. Ask to see before and after photos to get an idea of what can be achieved. Hope this helps.

Total body liposuction?

Thank you for asking about your whole body liposuction.
  • You would need a consultation and examination to know if you are a candidate for whole body liposuction.
  • A lot depends on whether this is for contouring - in which it can be done -
  • Or for weight loss - in which it should not be done.
  • Houston has many outstanding plastic surgeons -
  • I suggest you go to the web site of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and find someone near you.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Liposuction/ Liposculpture/ Fat Transfer/ Vaser/ Hi Definition Procedures/Liposuction Revision/Tummy Tuck/Body Contouring

I appreciate your question. I specialize in Liposuction and Body Contouring procedures.The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon