Thank you for your question.
Any one or combination of the following conditions may indicate that you are a good candidate for liposuction surgery:
- Areas of fat deposits that are out of proportion with the rest of your body and do not go away with diet and exercise – so called “diet resistant fat.’
- Areas with minimal amounts of excess skin (liposuction removes fat not skin) and good skin elasticity.
Dhaval M. Patel
Double Board Certified
Hi, SocramWithout in-person examination, it is difficult to assess your candidacy for liposuction.Although liposuction will remove the excess subcutaneous tissue (fat), depending on the skin excess and laxity, liposuction may not be the right procedure for you.Please visit a board-certified plastic surgeon to be evaluated in-person and to discuss your goal/expectation.Best regards.
If you have stretch marks but no loose skin you are okay for liposuction but typically would want a VASER HI DEF procedure to get more skin tightening and contouring. A formal consultation is needed. Best, Dr. Emer.
Thank you for your question. It is difficult to provide a specific answer to your question without photos or an examination. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person examination and to discuss the specific details of the procedure. Ask to see before and after photos to get an idea of what can be achieved. Hope this helps.
Thank you for asking about your whole body liposuction.
- You would need a consultation and examination to know if you are a candidate for whole body liposuction.
- A lot depends on whether this is for contouring - in which it can be done -
- Or for weight loss - in which it should not be done.
- Houston has many outstanding plastic surgeons -
- I suggest you go to the web site of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and find someone near you.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
I appreciate your question.
I specialize in Liposuction and Body Contouring procedures.The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.
Best of luck!
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute