I got burned during my BBL, doctors please just tell me what happened. I need answers. Will I ever heal? (Photo)

Please let me know what happened during this procedure and will I ever heal

I got burned during my BBL, doctors please just tell me what happened. I need answers. Will I ever heal?

Its impossible to tell you what exactly happened during your procedure. Your plastic surgeon should be able to tell you exactly what happened...you can also obtain a copy of your medical records (Operative note specifically). Based solely on your first to last photo it seems like you are on the road to healing.

I got burned during my BBL, what should I do?

Difficult to tell what happened during your procedure but i would recommend that you start to focus on evening your skin tone in the areas that have been discolored, that will make you look and feel much better about your skin appearance. Good luck in your recovery.

Jonathan Weiler, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon