I had a breast lift and augmentation 9 days ago. Is this normal? (Photo)

today I noticed that my left breast has a small wound in the bottom. I am not in pain and there wasn't any smell or anything abnormal aside from the wound and the blood that was very light. Is this normal?

1 week post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regards

Fluid from incision

Thanks or your inquiry, please call your plastic surgeon ASAP to discuss. The fluid could represent drainage that is not significant or very much so.  Do not delay to discuss, and good luck.

All wound healing issues should be run by your PS

POD 9 is relatively soon, after a medium size op, breast implants & lift, so the sooner you discuss the findings with your PS, the sooner a plan of care can be formulated.  Wound separation may be signaled by the appearance of yellow serous fluid on the gauze.  An unstable wound can result in cellulitis (surface soft tissue infection) or a deeper surgical space infection, which might eventually cause the loss of the implant.  Reach out to your PS, ASAP.

Lavinia K. Chong, MD

This can be normal, it is not uncommon to have some wound breakdown or separation in the lower part of the breast. It appears you are healing well otherwise and have a good early result at this point. You should call to discuss this with your surgeon and/or be seen so they can advise you how you should proceed at this point.

I had a breast lift and augmentation 9 days ago. Is this normal?

It's best to contact your surgeon for an in person exam.  He may want to culture the fluid to confirm there is no infection.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Mastopexy implant

Thank you for your question. Everything looks fine at what you describe is normal. I would let your PS know about your concerns as it is impossible to 100% reassure you on line. 

Gary L. Ross, MBChB, FRCS
Manchester Plastic Surgeon