I want my belly and back breast gone....lol....help..... What's the best course of action? (photos)

Best course of action

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another.  See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a consult.

Let your surgeon decide with you about if it is safe or not for you to undergo surgery. 

I would recommend circumferential liposuction combined with a tummy tuck

Looking at your photos and assuming that you are otherwise a good candidate for surgery, I think you would be very happy with liposuction of your back, sides, and flanks combined with a tummy tuck. You could see some nice improvement with liposuction alone, particularly of your back, but I believe that the front part of your stomach based on the side view would benefit most the muscle tightening that occurs with a tummy tuck, and is not present in liposuction alone. The overall improvement in your shape would be fantastic, as the combination of a flatter front with a more narrowed back and sides would create a very nice curvy silhouette.

About the Mommy Makeover

A Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction. 

#Combined operations are often performed with our #Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with a #MommyMakeover. If you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your physician and board-certified plastic surgeon. Also, combining these #procedures may decrease anesthetics, costs, and recovery time.

Your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Mommy make over

Thanks for sharing your question. I can appreciate your concern.

The best plan of action is start with some weight loss. Then tummy tuck and breast augmentation vs augmentation with a lift should help with the breast. Physical examination is granted for a better plan of action.

Finally, make sure that you have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Wishing you the best in your journey

Get rid of back and belly - best way?

Thank you for asking about your liposuction and tummy tuck.

• Liposuction can definitely improve your upper and lower back, flanks and hips.
  • Whether or not a tummy tuck or liposuction of the abdomen is best needs an examination.
  • If you have internal fat stretching your muscles, and haven't had children, liposuction may be best.
  • If babies caused the muscle stretching, then a tummy tuck probably.
  • You may have a lot of fat to remove - there may be a limit to what can be done at one time, as an outpatient.
  • And remember - if you have liposuction and do not lose 10 pounds afterwards and keep it off, the fat will return to new areas of your body -
  • If you are able to lose more weight than that and lose it before your surgery, you will get an even better result.
  • Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Whats the right procedure?

If I saw a patient like yourself who was asking what type of surgery I thought would get them good contours and a flatter tighter stomach I would recommend liposuction and abdominoplasty during the same operation. I would infact liposuction your upper and lower back, your abdomen and hips first. I believe doing this circumferential liposuction gives superior end results for a couple of reasons. First, doing liposuction of the lower back will better define your curves from the back but also will improve the shape of the butt, giving it a little bit more of a shelf than before! Liposuction of the upper back can improve the bra rolls. Liposuction of the abdomen and hips will also help give you some better defined curves and will allow your stomach to be even flatter.

The tummy tuck part would then remove all the scars, stretch marks and extra skin below the belly button and allow your abdominal muscles to be tightened to give you a nice, flat, tight abdomen. Of course, the only way to really determine what the best surgical plan for you would be, is to evaluate you in person. Hopefully you are being seen by a board certified plastic surgeon! Best of luck in your journey!

Ankur Mehta MD

Sugar Land, Tx
Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic

Ankur Mehta, MD
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

I want my belly and back breast gone....lol....help..... What's the best course of action?

Thank you for your question.  Based on your pictures, you are a good candidate for a Tummy tuck combined with a Liposculpture. The tummy tuck will remove the excess skin and will thighthen the abdominal wall. The Liposculpture will improve the shape of your body.

Franco R. Jacome, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Back and Hip Roll Fat with Protrusive Stomach-Treatment?

A tummy tuck will provide you with a dramatic improvement especially if you can reach a healthy and maintainable weight before the procedure.  At the same time we routinely liposuction the hip rolls but avoid the back rolls at the time of the tt to reduce the risk of impairing circulation (this could and should be done later however).

Meet with a couple of ABPS Bd Certified plastic surgeons to discuss options, review other patient photos and find a doctor with whom you're comfortable and trusting.  Also, enjoy the video above for more information.

Regards,

Jon A Perlman MD FACS 

Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery 

Extreme Makeover Surgeon ABC TV

Best of Los Angeles Award 2015, 2016 

Beverly Hills, Ca

Jon A. Perlman, MD

Tummy Tuck and Lipo

A tummy tuck and liposuction of your back and possibly other areas will go a long way to help you achieve your goals.  Weight loss on your part will change a good result into a great result  too !

John LoMonaco, MD, FACS

Tummy tuck and liposuction!

For your tummy, a tummy tuck or abdominoplasty will make the most impact.  For your back, liposuction of the upper back and your flanks will leave you with some great curves!  There area a lot of great plastic surgeons in the Houston area -- go get a few in-person consults.  Good luck!

Robert S. Houser, DO
Columbus Plastic Surgeon