I have had three areas of concern. Two leaks and a collection of fluid of some sort. Any suggestions? (photos)

I have had ther areas of concern. Dr appt end of the week. I am 5 weeks post op tummy tuck. Two little pin holes where blood n fluid leaked out for a day or so. Both seem to be healing now, but I am not sure what caused it. And there is this big thing, which looks like an infection of some sort. Freaking out don't know what to do. Called doctor and made an appointment. This has been going on for about 5 days now. It leaks.

I have had three areas of concern. Two leaks and a collection of fluid of some sort. Any suggestions?

Thank you for your question and photographs and I am sorry to hear of your areas of concern. Though your pictures are not clear with regards to what the big thing is, it looks most like a suture or seroma related issue that needs to be treated by your surgeon.  The two pins holes that are improving in appearance are likely the result of suture knots that worked their way to your skin surface and which your body will heal from the inside-out.  I would recommend seeing your surgeon sooner than later for an in-person evaluation and definite diagnosis.

Two leaks and a collection of fluid of some sort. Any suggestions?

Dear shannnnnny

The area surrounding the incision in the picture does not appear overtly infected and the body does produce wound healing factors and fluids in the immediate post operative course that although unsightly frequently settles without concern.

That being said should you notice any redness have fevers chills or the drainage increase or become purulent I do recommend following up with your surgeon.

In person your surgeon will be able to better assess the incision and may also take cultures in the event you should develop an infection.  He will also be able to provide further care should your wound care difficulties worsen.

Warm Regards, 
Dr Quinton Chivers