I want to know since am 5'9 and 190 do I need to gain more weight being am wide at the back due to spreading out over the years?

I would like to see my waist and hips again but also to finally have a butt I want to see it projected out and all my hallow areas are filled in also I don't want to have the top gone and have cheeks hanging at the bottom I have that already I want a full nice size butt for my frame also I need to know because my back and butt are very wide and it will need more fat to fit in because I also have some hallow ares on my butt. Please help me !

Do you think you need to gain more weight?

Ideal candidates are at a stable weight,  in good health , and have excess fat in some parts of the body and too little in other regions.  Gaining weight before the procedure is to no advantage and when you lose weight again the fat cells will shrink just like the donor site fat cells.  Typically, the transferred fat results in a significant increase in volume of the body site being treated.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

I have done many Brazilian Butt lift procedures and specialize in body contouring.  The amount of enhancement possible depends on how much fat can be harvested from your body.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Gaining Weight Before BBL?

Thank you for your question!  It is hard to tell exactly if you will need to gain weight or loose weight, without a physical examination of your body.  I suggest you seek a board certified plastic surgeon and have a consultation.  It is usually a good idea to gain weight before your surgery for maximum results for fat transfer.  Best of luck!

Dr Dhaval Patel

Double Board Certified 

Plastic Surgeon 

Hoffman Estates

Oak Brook 

Dhaval M. Patel, MD
Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well... I recommend you to have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon that can help you telling you in a personal consultation, if you're in a good weight and fat amount to have your desired procedure. 

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD