Hernia: Can I get liposuction and Brazilian butt lift without a tummy tuck? (photo)

I'm trying to get a Brazilian butt lift and liposuction done and trying to see do I have to get a tummy tuck because of my hernia it don't hurt me at all I was born like this no problems growing up. Could Any doctors help me with this night mare I'm having I really don't want no tummy tuck done on me ... any suggestions doctors

Hernia: Can I get liposuction and Brazilian butt lift without a tummy tuck?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. Yes you can get it, but it will be better to remove your umbilical hernia to achieve better results, also you will need to have a stitch in that area to do liposuction in the middle of your abdomen.. 

The hernia can be repaired and then the liposuction and BBL can be performed after that.