I went from size 18 down to 10, but i've still got lots of back fat. Can I get it removed? (photos)
Updated: Photos added.
Doctor Answers 14
Back Roll Correction
To correct this, the skin needs to be pulled down and tightened, and some of the excess fat can also be removed.
Fat removal by liposuction alone offers a simple surgery with less downtime, but nowhere near as satisfactory a result.
Back rolls after weight loss
- Well done on your weight loss!
- Your photos suggest that you have some residual fat and even more residual skin,
- I suggest you see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to discuss a combination of liposuction and an upper back lift - which removes that skin excess.
- This will give you a much flatter back.
- No office treatment can correct the problem - save your money. Hope this helps. Best wishes.
You might also like...
Treating back fat
Your options are:
1). Noninvasive fat reduction using techniques like cool sculpting.
This will not give you any skin tightening.
2). Liposuction to reduce the amount of fat that you have on your back. This will have minimal impact on skin tightening
3). Slimlipo out the back will reduce fat and also tighten a moderate degree of skin
4). Upper back lift with liposuction. This will give you the greatest amount of fat reduction and skin type. Incision line is typically hidden in the bra area. The excess skin is removed and your back becomes much flatter has a result. This however is the procedure with the greatest amount of downtime and visible scarring.
Large weight loss patients do best with surgery - #plasticsurgery
Treating back fat galore
Back Fat Treatment Options
The bra rolls and waist generally do quite well with liposuction.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.