When is a good time to get a bbl?? (photo)

Hi I'm 24 in August I turn 25.. I have 2 girls one 3 years old and the other 1.. I'm been of getting a bbl, but I need son avice.. I want another baby a BOY. But ima wait some time... Do u think me getting a bbl and then get pregnant is a bad idea??? Or should I get pregnant before.. But how long do I have to wait to get a bbl after giving birth???? Plz help me

When is a good time to get a bbl??

If you are planning on having another child, I would wait.  Things can change with your body that could possibly require something more than just a BBL at that time.  I would only consider doing the BBL now if the possibility of having another child would be much further in the future rather than soon.

If you are not planning to get preganant for a few more years then having a BBL is not uncommon in your position. Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon. 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Bbl vrs pregnancy

This is really the lifestyle question. If you're not going to have another pregnancy for a few years why not have an improvement in your body while you're still young. But if you're going to have another pregnancy in a relatively short period of time then I would do it afterwards. Usually 3 to 6 months after the pregnancy would be possibly the earliest time. And I would recommend that you see a Board certified plastic surgeon by the American Board of plastic surgery.
Dr. Michael Gartner