Would I need a full TT or will a mini TT correct my c-section scar? (Photo)

I'd like a mommy makeover to fix my c section pouch and scar and a breast life with NO implant.

Full TT

Thank you for reaching out and posting photos. After pregnancy, almost all will benefit most from a full TT. From looking at your photo, it seems you would receive the best results from a full TT, but an in person consultation is always best so you can learn about all of your options! Be sure to visit a few experienced board certified surgeons. Best of luck! Dr. Kachenmeister

Full TT

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

You would get a much better result with a full TT

you appear to have both extra skin and adipose tissue. I believe it takes a very select patient to benefit from a mini-TT. most women need both the muscle tightened and more skin resected, than a mini - TT. 

no one wants a scar but most women need the longer scar to get the much more dramatic improvement.

david berman md

david berman md

Mommy makeover

Based on your pictures you seem to be a great candidate for these procedures,consult carefully with a board certified PS

Mommy makeover

Mommy makeover

I think if you don't have a lot of excess skin, you should be able to have a mini, with a lot of liposuction on your tummy, along with the breast lift you desire.  Lipo can be done there also to help contour.  I'd say your plan seems very appropriate.

Mommy makeover

Mini vs full tummy tuck

Dear msgraydastarr:

Although a physical exam is needed to give you any meaningful advice, based on your photo alone, it looks like you would likely benefit the most from a full tummy tuck with +/- lipo contouring of your waist.  Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.  Best wishes,

Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

Mini vs full tummy tuck

Dear msgraydastarr:

Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

Tummy tuck

Based on your photograph I think you'd be pleased with the results from a full tummy tuck and liposuction.  The full tummy tuck would give a more complete result than the mini and would allow the area above the belly button to be addressed.  I welcome you to contact my office for a consultation.

Tummy tuck

Tummy Tuck - Am I A Candidate?

Thank you for your question and photos. You appear to be an excellent candidate for a full tummy tuck. The abdominal skin excision could give you an excellent contour as well as improve the tone of the anterior abdominal wall. Liposuction could be performed to improve the contour of your flanks and hips at the time of tummy tuck surgery. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person examination to discuss the specific details of the procedures. Ask to see before and after photos to get an idea of what can be achieved. Hope this helps!

Tummy Tuck - Am I A Candidate?

Scar

You are a great candidate for a full tummy tuck and liposuction of your hips and lower back. Your muscles will be tightened internally to form a new sling and shape at the same time.

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Scar

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Would I need a full TT or will a mini TT correct my c-section scar?

Hello dear!

Thanks for the photos and provided information as well.

Based on your photos you are a good candidate for a tummy tuck and the c-section will be gone, (better photos and breast would help), but if your breast are saggy and you have fat on your back, you are a candidate for a mommy makeover. 

The combination of a liposuction with a traditional tummy tuck has become a very common procedure. It is safe to combine the two procedures mainly to address the hip and flank areas. This is a very effective way to extenuate the contour of the waist along with the abdominoplasty. 

The breast implants with lift can be done simultaneously, just keeping in mind that all depends on your health and labs test. .

I also recommend to visit a board certified plastic surgeon for a person evaluation and to talk about your goals. 

Good luck :)

Hello dear!

Good luck :)

C-Section Scar and TT

While a "mini" would correct the scar, it won't correct your tummy properly, so I would recommend a full TT.  In your skin type, I'd also recommend using something like Embrace for scar control, to try and minimize any possible thickening and darkening of the scar.

C-Section Scar and TT