Will more Fraxel treatments get rid of my leg scars or at least make them blend better to my skin? (Photos)

I've done a total of 4 fraxel treatments since fall 2014. Last one was in September 2016 after a year break. It was with a new doctor that used such a low strength it peeled and healed like a TCA peel. Seemed like a waste of money so I will be going back to the first doctor who prescribed 10% hydroquinone along with 3 higher strength treatments. Will more treatments make my scars disappear/blend/camouflage into my skin? I know it won't ever go away 100% but I want it to be difficult to notice.

Scar Treatment

This scar looks like it has come so far! I do think more Fraxel sessions will have a cumulative beneficial effect, and only 4 treatments in is not a lot for a scar like this. It seems as if part of the scar may be raised, if it is it can be injected with a corticosteroid that can help soften and smooth the scar. I would save your money from doing any chemical peels. A lightening cream will help any hyperpigmentation, but another 4-5 sessions with the Fraxel will be worth it. See a cosmetic dermatologist for more direction. Best, Dr Papantoniou.

Great Neck Dermatologic Surgeon

Scar Solutions with lasers, microneedling/prp, skin lightening and fillers

Yes, this can be improved with lasers, but a combination will give greater improvement. I recommend a combination of lasers, microneedling/prp, skin lightening and peels. I recommend getting a formal evaluation with a scarring expert. Best, Dr. Emer