Is Fraxel Dual a proper treatment for scars on feet? (Photo)

I have dark scars on the top of both of my feet. Is fraxel DUAL an option? If so, at what settings?

Fraxel Dual for scars

An in-person consultation with a board-certified dermatologist experienced in both scar reduction and laser therapy is needed to see if you are a good candidate for Fraxel for your feet. That being said, Fraxel Dual is often used successfully for reduction of certain types of scars. Good luck! 

San Diego Dermatologist

Fraxel Dual for Scars

Fraxel is an amazing laser for scars on different areas of the body and face. An in person consultation is the best way to assess if you are a good candidate.  Best, Dr. Green

Fraxel for Spots on Feet

This may be a good treatment but needs to be evaluated in person.  This may be treated better with spot pico laser or IPL.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Scars on feet

It's difficult to tell from the photos what type of "scar" you have. Are they surgical scars or is it an area that has become darker pigmented due to blister or rubbing from shoes? Scars can certainly be treated with Fraxel Restore. If the area is just darker than surrounding skin you have hyperpigmentation. I typically use Q-Switch Nd:YAG for these treatments. Be well, Dr. M

Jared Mallalieu, DO
Annapolis General Surgeon