How do I fix my asymmetrical eyes? (Photo)

I have an extremely assymmetrical face, and my eyes are no exception. It's always been this way & I've gotten bullied for it. One is bigger than the other, but it also looks like it may be lazy even though I have complete function. I was wondering if there was a way to fix this because I've always been very self conscious and I just want to look like a human being.

Asymmetric eyes

Your right eye appears more bulging or left eye appears more sunken. There are various causes for this. Please see an oculoplastic specialist for evaluation. CT scan may be needed too.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

You do not need anything

you are young and beautiful and do not need anything. The facial aymmtery is very common and more you look for it, more you will notice in other people too. 

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon