What fillers will work best to fill in the deep hollows I have in my inner under eye? (photos)

ive had hollowness/darkness since a kid. but as ive aged the hollows have looked more depressed. I believe the hollowness is causing a shadow which is making it appear as though I have darkness when I really don't. im considering having two full syringes of restylane injected under the eyes to give me the desired look i want. i feel as though one syringe would not be enough to split between the two. I would love some advice and about how much im looking at to spend for the fillers.

Other fillers

interesting question; when I correct the tear trough I usually also correct the cheek because by lifting in this area first it had an impact on the skin below the eye by lifting it and decreasing the amount of product needed to bring out the line. It also looks better because if you just inject the tear trough it can give the face a very heavy appearance. 
I use Juvederm Voluma for the cheek in a man and either Teosyal Redensity 2 or Juvederm Volbella under the eye. I think only the Juvederm has FDA approval.

Lower eyelide fillers

There are a couple of options for filler placement in the area under the eye that you are referring to.  Restylane is very commonly used, as it Belotero.  More often than not, one syringe is adequate to treat this area, and would recommend starting there to avoid looking overdone/unnatural.  Remember that you can always add more later.  As for cost, there is significant regional and provider variability, so would recommend looking around locally.

John Harbison, MD
Omaha Facial Plastic Surgeon

Under eye filler

Hi there, as we age, we lose fat and collagen and that's what makes the hollows under the eyes more pronounced. You do probably need at least 2 syringes (2ML) of filler, under the eyes to correct the hollowness you are experiencing. I would recommend Voluma for this actually, it is FDA indicated to last 2 years. At our practice it's $799 a syringe. We do under-eye correction with filler on a regular basis. You can see some of our before and afters on our online gallery and Instagram.

Justin Harper, MD
Columbus Physician