What filler should I use for my chin and what type of experience should I look for in the Doctor performing the procedure?

I'd like more fullness in my chin and a more defined jaw line. 4 years ago I tried getting an implant and thought it was far too pronounced so I had it removed. Recently I went to my previous surgeon for a consult on chin filler, he talked me into fat grafting instead saying results would be permanent and charged me 5k. Within 3 weeks the grafted fat COMPLETELY disappeared. I'm now back at ground zero. I dont want a dramatically different look, just some minor projection and chin wrinkling gone

Chin

You will need to simply ask the doctor how many chin augmentation filler procedures he/she has performed.

I personally like volume in the chin and gives nice natural projection.

London Dermatologist