Eye Exfoliant

Are products like retinoid or lactic acid safe for the eyelid and undereye area? Now that the weather is getting colder, my skin is flaking more, including my undereye area and eyelid. What's a good exfoliant product for the eye area? Also, are microdermabrasions on the eyes safe?

Eye area

It is my opinion that the area of the eyelid and underneath would benefit far more from an ultra hydrating eye cream to combat dryness and peeling , rather than any exfoliating treatments. The delicate skin on the eye and under eye area is thinner than the rest of our face. As far as a microdermabrasion  treatment to these areas , I would not recommend it.As always it is best to have a thorough consultation to determine your skin needs and goals.

Eye area

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}