How much or the best estimate of what I'm looking at transferring stomach fat to butt. (photos)

Fix the liposuction off my thighs. I wanna take stomach fat and transfer to my butt nd get lipo done and lift my butt up.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

I would recommend an in person consultation to evaluate how much fat is available for the fat transfer procedure. Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

How much or the best estimate of what I'm looking at transferring stomach fat to butt.

Liposuction of the abdomen, sides, back, and possibly thighs with transfer to the buttocks may be a reasonable plan based upon the pictures.

Best estimate?

Thanks for this question. Unfortunately, the photos cannot serve as a substitute for a real examination. I would be guessing somewhere above 500 cc per buttock cheek would be required. The minimum I recommend would be 300 per side and that should be achievable. Best, Dr. ALDO

Aldo Guerra, MD