Looking for doctor in Houston to perform non surgical rhinoplasty and has pictures of their work. (photos)

I was pushing the skin up on my nose to kind of simulate where the filler would go and was pleased with the way it looked. Looking for doctors in Houston who can help achieve what I'm looking for. I've seen where it looks great and pictures where it looks 'boardy' Trying to avoid the 'boardy' look.

Facial fillers are a great option to restore harmony to your nose. Fillers would be injected around the bump on your nose to fill out the shape. Best of luck and hope you find the doctor you’re looking for!