Should I see a doctor?

I had a BA and lift done 10 months ago. I have a small pimple(ball) size of a pea on my right nipple. I keep massaging it but doesn't go away. I had one bust 6 months ago but this one is still there.

After the BA

Hello,  thank you for posting your doubts.  I think you should visit a PS in your area just to rule out some other things.   It could be something very simple as a granuloma of the sutures used on the surgery or something that has to be studied for treatment.

Should I see a doctor?

Thank you for your question and I am sorry to hear of your pimple. Unfortunately without a series of photographs it is difficult to offer your definite recommendations so I would see your surgeon for an in-person examination to diagnose the lump and offer treatment advice. Best wishes. 

Nipple lesion 10 months Post BAM & Lift

Hi MaridadI would have the doctor check it out.  It is possible that you have an infected stitch, or perhaps some other issue that should be seen.  Why would you not go?
All the best to you .

Breast Augmentation - Post Op Concern

Thank you for your question and congratulations on your recent surgery. It is best to address this question with your plastic surgeon.  Please return for an in-person examination. Hope this helps.

10 Months Post Op

If you feel this is related to your scar/incision, ask your Plastic Surgeon to examine you. Otherwise, you could begin with a visit to your primary care physician for assessment. There could be a number of reasons for what you are experiencing. All the best

Should I see a doctor

Thank you for your question. There could be many reasons like stitch abscess, inflamed gland on areola etc. I recommend to see your physician for evaluation.

Pimple On My Nipple 10 Months Post BA - What Should I Do?

There are any number of possibilities to explain the "pimple" that you refer to.
It could be a stitch abscess from a stitch that didn't dissolve if you had a periareolar breast augmentation.  It could be an inflamed Montgomery gland which are those little bumpy structures on the areola which normally oil the areola, but can sometimes become inflamed.  It could be a little out-pouching on the nipple itself secondary to any number of causes.  
Rather than trying to diagnose and treat the pimple on your nipple, I think it would be a great idea to call your personal plastic surgeon and get a professional opinion.