Deflated chest after breast feeding; want to add volume no lift. Doctors in Houston? (Photos)

Hello I'm looking for a doctor in the houston area preferably. I am a 32 very deflated DD right now. I used to be a 32 DDD before pregnancy. I don't want a lift I want volume. I would consider something like a donut lift or crescent lift though. I want to go up to atleast a 32 G or F possibly larger. Are there any doctors in the houston area that would be a good fit to peform this procedure? Again not interested in lift at this point and aware one would be beneficial at some time down the road.

Breast Augmentation

It seems that you will be a good candidate for a breast augmentation. Although there is some ptosis to your breasts, it may still be possible to approach your case with just an augmentation (no lift) due to your sizing goals. I recommend visiting with a Board Certified plastic surgeon to discuss your goals and options. Best of luck!

Breast Augmentation Options

Because of the size of implant that you are interested in, you may be able to achieve what you want without a lift at this time. I recommend that you meet with a board certified Plastic Surgeon in person to discuss your specific goals, have an exam and measurements taken then discuss options.
All the best

Breast Fullness After Breastfeeding

A carefully selected implant, probably a large one, should get you more fullness and avoid a visible lift scar.  This may be harder on your skin in the long term, but if you are open to a lift later on this could be a good option.

John LoMonaco, MD, FACS

Breast augmentation

A breast lift would give a more youthful shape to the breast and address the excess skin you have. A breast augmentation alone would only address the volume loss. Please seek an in person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area. Good luck.

Dean Vistnes.
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San Francisco Bay Area

#breastaugmentation #breastlift #drdeanvistnes #realself

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation to Restore Volume

Dear myusernameistaken:It looks like you will likely get a great result from breast augmentation and achieve your goals.  I think you would benefit from a breast augmentation with a dual plane technique with silicone gel implants. If you would like to reduce the size/diameter of your areolas, then a limited scar periareolar (donut) mastopexy is an option for you.In terms of picking the right implants to achieve your goals, generally speaking, I consider two factors when selecting implants for my patients:1. Dimensional planning
2. Gel Implant Sizing system.    Dimensional planning: The measurements of your chest wall are taken. Also, the breast dimensions including the height, width, and current dimensions of each breast form the basis of dimensional planning. Based on these measurements, the implant size is recommended. This will give you a unique breast implant that is suited for your body frame. However, there are some limitations of what size we can recommend. For instance, some implants may just be too big for a narrow chest wall. Your surgeon can review this with you during the consultation. Gel Implant Sizing system: During the preliminary breast implant consultation, you will be provided with an option to “try on” a variety of implant shapes and sizes. You can also visualize the possible outcomes of your surgery which helps you to get that perfect size to give you the shape that you longed for. This way your preferences are known and you can then pick a range of implants that will “fit” just right to give a soft natural fuller look. Hope this helps. Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

Breast augmentation

Hi, and thanks for your question and posted photo. I should say it is completely necessary to see you in person to give you the best advise about results with only implants or periareolar lift. One thing you should know is the most volume/weight the most gravity effect. Search for a board certified plastic surgeon in your area.Best wishes.

Hector Milla, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Deflated chest after breast feeding; want to add volume no lift.

Thank you for your question. Breast augmentation surgery is individualized to each patient. Breast implants are manufactured in a variety of shapes, sizes, and with either smooth or textured surfaces. The method of implant selection and size, along with surgical approach for inserting and positioning breast implants will depend on your preferences and your anatomy and previous surgeries. The shape and size of your breasts prior to surgery will influence both the recommended treatment and the final results. I tell all of my patients “Dimensions and proportions are the determinants of a beautiful breast; not volume.” I recommend that you make an appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your breast augmentation options based on breast measurements and tissue dynamics.

Lift may or may not be necessary

Thanks for your question and the photos. Without a lateral view it's hard to comment. I can appreciate not wanting the lift, but if the implant is placed and the nipple position is too low it will not look like your "wish" pic. You may end up with what we call a Snoopy deformity. A large implant can help restore volume but it will not "lift" the breast. Find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who is an ASAPS member in your area and specializes in cosmetic breast surgery. Best of Luck!

M. Scott Haydon, MD

Breast augmentation expectations

It appears you would be a good candidate for a augmentation. post-pregnancy deflation is a very common change.   depending on the size and profile of the implant, a lift may not even be necessary.  I would caution you to get too large of implants that are out of proportion to your body.  There are associated risks you should spend some time discussing with your PS.  Please make an in-person consultation with a ABPS board certified PS to evaluate you and discuss your options. Hope that helps and best wishes! Dr. MoralesABPS Board Certified Houston, Tx

Rolando Morales Jr, MD

Deflated chest after breast feeding; want to add volume no lift. Doctors in Houston?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue… Breast augmentation surgery increases or restores breast size using silicone gel implants, saline implants or in some cases, fat transfer. One of the most popular and frequently performed aesthetic surgery procedures, breast augmentation has a long and successful track record in satisfying women who wish to enhance, regain or restore balance to their figures.

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD