Crylipolisis; Any suggestions?

I got 1treatment Crylipolisis on my inner thighs it sucked my inner and felt like right under the butt where the inner butt meets my inner thigh was cold can that make my butt(fold) uneven or smaller? I feel like onsle side is smaller now part where the inner outdide butt ends im aftaid it took some fat off my butt is it pissible?

Crylipolisis and CoolSculpting Suggestions

Thank you very much for your question. Cryolipolysis will only treat the area underneath the CoolSculpting applicator. The surrounding tissue should not be effected during the procedure. If you have continued concerns, I would suggest scheduling an appointment with your CoolSculpting provider to further discuss your situation. 

Placement of the applicator

The only area that should be affected is the area that was sucked into the applicator. If you  are concerned or start to see any sign of your inner thighs looking uneven, speak with the provider about where they placed the applicator and their thoughts going forward. 

Peter J. Capizzi, MD
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Crylipolisis; Any suggestions?

Thank you for your question. Your buttocks should not be affected. However, if you are concerned or would like more details about your procedure, speak to your chosen provider. All the best. 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Coolsculpting and adjacent areas

Coosculpting only affects areas inside the applicator.  I would not worry about it affecting adjacent areas.  

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Inner Thigh Treatment

Dear Gm2015, The inner thigh treatment is normally placed on the inner thighs, between the legs, near the panty line, in a vertical (up and down) position. Assuming this is where your treatment was your buttocks won't be affected. In our practice each client has before and after photos so always review with your practice when you follow up. Only areas inside the applicator are affected so I believe you will be fine. hope that eases your mind. 

Robert Heck, MD, FACS
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

CoolSculpting and Results

Areas effected by CoolSculpting will only be where the applicator was applied. Areas around this will not show any improvement. Optimal results can be seen at 2-3 months, I suggest comparing before and after photos and discussing any concerns with your treating physician. Best, Dr. Emer

Effects on adjacent areas

Coolsculpting only effects the fat in the area exposed to the applicator, not the surrounding or adjacent tissue.  If you feel like you are uneven or the applicator was placed in an area it shouldn't have been, it is important for you to review your before and after photos with the office that performed your treatment.  The only way Coolsculpting could remove fat from the butt is by treating the butt.  Best of luck.

Grant Stevens, MD

The only area that Coolsculpting can effect is the area that is in the applicator. Even if your concerning area is right next to the treatment area, the treatment can not effect that area. Consider seeing your provider so you can discuss your concerns. We rarely ever do just one Coolsculpting treatment. We typically provide a more comprehensive approach to body contouring. You may need additional treatments to get the result you desire.
Andrew Campbell, M.D.Quintessa Aesthetic Centers

Andrew Campbell, MD
Milwaukee Facial Plastic Surgeon