Is my crooked nose fixable and how much will it cost?

Nose broken 3+ years with no lasting breathing problems. My main cause of depression and social anxiety. No insurance. Would only like for it to be straightened back to normal.

Cost of a rhinoplasty to fix a crooked nose

The photograph demonstrate twisted nasal bones and a concave upper lateral cartilage in the midportion of the nose. To straighten the crooked nose requires osteotomies placed in the nasal bones,  and a spreader graft composed the patient's own cartilage placed underneath the concave upper lateral cartilage in the midportion of the nose. The cost of a rhinoplasty is directly determined by the amount of time it takes to perform the procedure in a formal operating room, time monitored under anesthesia by a physician anesthesiologist, and the surgeon's professional fees for performing the surgery in addition to all the postoperative followup appointments. For more information, many examples of  crooked nose repair in our practice, and our current price list, please see the video and the link below