What cream should I use to remove this upper lip shadow?

There's been a really dark spot above my lip. I've tried plucking, waxing, and threading nothing has worked. So I've been thinking about trying out a cream I could use the problem is I don't want to spend so much money in something that's not going to work. My question to you is how do I take this off with a good cream that's not as expensive but yet works.

Thanks for your query. You can try using kojic based creams for the spot twice a day along with a proper sun protection. The creams are not very expensive but it takes time to show result. For immediate results you can go in for spot peels or lasers, they might be a little expensive but have proven results. Hope it helps.

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon