How much will it cost to just lift my butt a little because I already have a butt it just sag a little? (Photo)

Butt lift

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately without any photos is hard to give you a good assessment. Best is to see  a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for an in person consultation to get the best plan for you. 

How much will it cost to just lift my butt a little because I already have a butt it just sag a little?

You have two options when trying to "lift" a sagging butt. 1) actually cutting skin out (removing a section of skin) of your lower back region and then lifting your buttocks higher and suturing the skin closed 2) injecting fat into the buttocks (BBL). You will need a full on BBL because part of the effect of injecting the fat is the buttocks is raised higher/ it is also made larger in this process. The fat that is injected fills out the excess skin making the butt lift higher and look fuller/less saggy.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.... I recommend you to get a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon as soon as you can, and also depending on each country, the prices may vary. Here at the Dominican Republic, the bbl with lipo is between US$ 3,500

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

It mostly depends on the doctor and the technique used, not necessarily on the amount to lift. 

Good luck!

Yily De Los Santos, MD

Pricing varies by Location, Surgeon,  Anesthesia, Etc.   A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.  When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

Rami Ghurani, MD

Butt lift Costs

The cost will vary depending on region and surgeon demand. I would recommend that you seek consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to determine which procedure is best for you and the approximate cost depending on the amount of work. Good luck. 

#BBL #ShapedExtraJuicy #liposuction #fattransfer #BrazilianButtLift #DrSej #fatgrafting #fatsurvival #BBLrecovery #beverlyhills #curves #weightloss #bodysculpting 

Sejal M. Patel, MD

Thanks for your question. This is a difficult question to answer without a picture. A butt may "sag" because of the lack of volume or excess skin (ex: weight loss). If your buttock lacks volume, a fat grafting procedure will improve the "sag". If there is skin laxity, you may require a buttock lift (back incision).

Butt Lift Cost

Costs of cosmetic surgeries vary depending on the geographic location, procedure and surgeon. You can visit the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) website to find a board certified plastic surgeon in your area and I would call them to set up a consultation so you can have a detailed estimate written up for you. I can tell you that the Realself average cost for a butt lift is between $7,000-$8,000. Best of luck in your endeavors.
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon