What is the cost of breast lift and tummy tuck?

Cost of Breast Lift with Tummy Tuck

Costs will depend on several factors: the geographic location, the skill and experience of the surgeon, and operating room and anesthesia fees. Approximate costs can be found on the Real Self website, Surgery.org, or PlasticSurgery.org. The best person to determine the total cost of your procedure(s) would be the consultation with your surgeon to determine the proper procedures to meet your desired results and their cost. 

Cost

Thank you for your question.  In short, it depends.  You will need to be seen in person by a board-certified plastic surgeon who is an expert in the procedures to determine what would be most appropriate for you and how much it will cost you.

Cost of a Breast Lift and Tummy Tuck

Dear agbor, this is a very good question, but unfortunately a question with no single answer. The cost of a breast lift and tummy tuck will vary according to your surgeon’s level of expertise and experience, your geographic location, whether your surgeon offers discounts for undergoing multiple procedures, and if you undergo both procedures simultaneously or on separate occasions. According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the average cost of a breast lift is $4,377 and $5,493 for a tummy tuck, according to 2014 statistics. Hopefully this provides you with a fair estimate of what these procedures would cost. Ultimately, however, you will have to speak with your plastic surgeon’s office to determine the cost of a breast lift and tummy tuck.

Thank you for the question. When it comes to cost of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure ( quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider… are some of the potential variables involved.

In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.
Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways. I hope this, and the attached link/video, helps.