What do I need to do to correct my face being extremely asymmetrical? (photo)

My face is completely asymmetrical. The right side of my lips are smaller, my left eyebrow is shaped differently and is higher than my right, and my eyes are different sizes. What procedures or shots can fix this?

Hello ashleybays No one's face is symmetric. However procedures can be performed to achieve greater symmetry. Fillers can be injected into the lips to make them more symmetric. Botox can also be used to slightly elevate the right eyebrow to more closely match the left. Good luck. Best, Dr H 

Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Making my face more symmetric

Symmetry is in the eye of the beholder. There is no single person that is completely symmetric. There are many ways to improve symmetry. Botox can help to elevate the brow and fillers can help even out deflated areas in the cheeks and lips. More permanent solutions include an endoscopic brow lift and facial fat grafting. 

Jose E. Barrera, MD, FACS
San Antonio Facial Plastic Surgeon