Can I used my Citibank Credit card to pay for my Tummy tuck?

I have a credit limit of $6000 on a Citi Banck credit card. Will I be able to pay the Cosmetic procedure with it?

It depends on your surgeon's office payment policies. Call them to check.In our office, we do accept credit card payment for surgical procedures. We also offer financing through third-party lenders.

Payment with Credit Card

Hello and thank you for your question. I would agree with the others whom have answered your question so far. The credit card is typically accepted as a form of payment, and so long as you determine this is the truth with your surgeon before the procedure you should not have anything to worry about. Best of luck to you!

Use of Credit Cards

Dear mayra010:Most plastic surgeons accept credit cards as a form of payment.  Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options for tummy contouring.  Best wishes,Dr. BasuHouston, TX

Credit card for cosmetic procedures?

Yes, almost all plastic surgeons accept credit cards.  Call the office first and ask, but this really shouldn't be a big concern.Best wishes.

Shayne Webb, MD

Most plastic surgeon's offices accept credit cards, so ask the office manager at you surgeon's office. There are multiple options to pay for surgery without having to pay it in one lump sum. Because of the high interest on many credit cards, the choice you mentioned may not be the best. Look at my link for several clever options that may be less expensive for you. 

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Financing options for cosmetic surgery

yes. we take credit cards. but the interest rate may be high vs other options.  we recommend CareCredit, which is a service that you can finance cosmetic surgery through.  just a quick application, and they will tell you what you are approved for and different plans available.  Please make an in-person consultation with a ABPS board certified PS to evaluate you and discuss your options. Hope that helps and best wishes! Dr. Morales ABPS Board Certified Houston, Tx

Rolando Morales Jr, MD

Credit cards/Debit cards

Most plastic surgeons accept most credit/debit cards as an acceptable form of payment. proper identification is required to help prevent fraud - which is much more common than you might think.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD

Tummy Tuck/Abdominoplasty/Liposuction/Vaser High Definition Procedures/Tummy Tuck Revision

I appreciate your question. Most offices accept credit cards, checks and offer various financing options through Care Credit, etc.  Best to verify with your surgeon.The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Dr derby

Thank you for your question. It is important to verify that the surgeon of your choice accepts credit cards. Best of luck

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Major credit cards are usually accepted

Most surgeons do accept credit cards as a form of payment, along with certified cheques, money orders, cash and debit. Just to make sure, it’s a good idea to ask your surgeon’s payment policies.