Do I need a chin augmentation? (Photo)

I have a very weak chin and am wondering what kind of procedure i would need to advance my chin to my match my upper lip. Please let me know and thank you for your time.

chin implant candidate

A chin implant procedure can accomplish bringing the chin forward to help with facial balance and proportions. In our practice, we have been using  Implantech chin implants for the last 25 years with an excellent success rate. For more information, diagrams of the implants and many before-and-after results, please see the link and the video below

Do I need a chin augmentation?

Hi, I have performed many Chin Augmentations using chin implants for over 30 years.  From the photos, your chin is weak.  A weak chin creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin.  Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face.

I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick, highly effective and far less invasive than a sliding genioplasty.  I perform chin implant surgery in 30 minutes or less, often using a local anesthetic alone.  

Hope this helps.