Bullhorn lip lift revision - how long do I wait? (Photo)

My doctor took too much off during my lift. From nose to middle it's 12mm and the each of the sides it's 24mm. I got a second opinion today and he said to come back in 3'months - 4 months post op and he could doncorner bull horn lift.

Bullhorn lip lift revision - how long do I wait?

I'm sorry you are having this problem. While you wait for your revision, you would benefit from stretching exercises by pulling top lip in. This maneuver will progressively stretch the top lip down to minimize results from lip lift. I imagine you will need serial corner lip lifts to improve the down turning of your mouth. It will be a lengthy process as you will need to wait 6-7 months before each revision. Hang in there.

Best wishes and kind regards,

Texas Plastic Surgeon