Does weight and hemo matter if you're getting implants? And how long does the process normally take?

Weight and Breast Implants

While an ideal weight is not so critical for a successful breast augmentation, I do encourage weight stability. if you gain or lose a lot after surgery, the appearance of your breasts may change in an unpredictable manner.

I encourage patients to achieve their long-term stable weight prior to undergoing any type of breast surgery. Doing so will help minimize risks around the time of surgery and decrease chances that additional surgery will be necessary, if/when the patient loses weight.   

When the time is right, I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. 

***Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.