Where to do breast revision and what's options for big but natural looking breast? (photos)

Fat grafting and pocket revision

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I offer my patients fat grafting to make the implants look and feel more natural. You will need  pocket revision to move left implant to the center. Fat grafting will help the nipple shape and upper pole shape. Please see the link

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Natural implants

The best option for you to achieve that natural, straight slope off the chest wall, instead of the bulge or round look, is to go with shaped, anatomic implants.  This come off the chest wall straight and look the most natural.

Cain R. Linville, MD

Where to do breast revision and what's options for big but natural looking breast?

A thorough discussion of your breast implant revision options would require an in-person consultation.  Revision planning would be most predictable by starting with your present implant size / style / placement, performing a physical exam and then discussing the appropriate options available to modify your present breast appearance and help you to achieve your goal.

I would recommend that you consult with board-certified plastic surgeons who are experienced at performing breast augmentation revisions. 

Craig S. Rock, MD

Thank you for the question. You have done a nice job with the goal photograph demonstrating what you would like to achieve with revisionary breast surgery. Ultimately, careful selection of plastic surgeon and careful communication of your goals (in my practice I prefer the use of goal pictures, direct examination/communication in front of a full-length mirror, in bra sizers, and computer imaging) as well as careful measurements (dimensional planning) will be critical.  A review of your past surgical history will also be helpful.

My best advice: select your plastic surgeon carefully. Make sure that he/she has significant experience achieving the types of outcomes you will be pleased with.  Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work helping patients with revisionary breast surgery. Then, communicate your goals carefully, as discussed above. Working together you will come up with a good plan to achieve your goals. You may find the attached link helpful to you as you learn more.  Best wishes. 

See a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to Increase Implant Size

Yes, it is possible to #increase your implant size with a #revision. However, the #pocket may require adjustment and a lift may be necessary; to better #support the new implant depending on an evaluation. Additionally, a mesh for further support may be helpful depending on the #implant size and skin #elasticity.

With both implant types there are choices when it comes to size, shape, and profile. The criteria best to suit you will be discussed in full detail at your breast augmentation consultation. Any cosmetic #revision has risks of unhappy outcome or other complications. Also, the right implant for the revision is contingient on shape of body and your desired outcome.  Your procedure should always be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for another revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient #reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.