What we be the best Breast Procedure to give me nice full perky breasts? I love the look of a breast implants fullness. (photos)

I am trying to understand what would be the best for my body. It's clear a reduction will go best for my figure. I am just not sure what will give the better results. I find that just a breast reduction only want give me nice perky breasts. I have considered a reduction with an implant for the fullness. Is this possible for what I am working with? Less than a month ago had a BBL so my my body is a lot smaller and my breast are killing my back. Currently I am a 36ddd. I want to be a solid D.

Breast enhancement

Hi.  I think you should have a breast reduction to help your back, but adding implants will help give a more rounded and perky appearance.  These can be done either together or as separate procedures depending on a few factors.  Your PS can describe these options for you in detail so you can make the best decision for your desired outcome.  Best of luck!

Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift? reduction? implants?

Congratulations on your BBL- you have a beautiful result. You would benefit from a breast lift with a small reduction based on your photographs. If you are looking for nice full cleavage the addition of an implant would give you this. However, keep in mind, that it will add weight and you would likely still have back and shoulder pain. I would suggest having a personal consultation so that your goals can be discussed and the best treatment option for you can be chosen. Best wishes, Dr. Meghan Nadeau, Seattle, WA

Meghan Nadeau, MD

Breast reduction / augmentation

Thank you for your question.  Yes, you would definitely benefit from not only a breast lift but an augmentation as well.  The implant will give you the upper pole fullness that gives you a more youthful appearance where the lift alone will not do.  

Chad Robbins, MD

Based on the amount of breast tissue you currently have I would recommend a breast lift or breast reduction. You can have a implant placed as well to have cleavage, fullness in the breast.High profile are taller and narrower implants when compared to moderate profile implants of the same volume.The decision is usually based on the patient breast dimensions, amount of breast that the patient can contribute to the projection and I also factor the patients desires. I try my best to also respect the skin quality and elasticity in order to prevent future drooping due to unnecessarily heavy implantsChoose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of breast augmentation  and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely. Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

Perkier breasts

Hi,Thank you for your question and helpful pictures.Congratulations on your liposuction with BBL. Your results are sensational. Consider The Horndeski Method breast lift that does not require breast implants or a vertical incision despite degree of sagginess nor breast size. Attached is an example of what can be achieved using this technique. The patient shown does not have an implant.  Upper pole fullness was achieved using her own tissue. I hope this helps.Best wishes and kind regards,

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

What we be the best Breast Procedure to give me nice full perky breasts? I love the look of a breast implants fullness.

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photograph.  Based on the amount of breast tissue you currently have I would recommend a breast lift or breast reduction procedure to help elevate your natural breast tissue and remove excess breast skin.  You can then either have fat grafting or an implant placed to create the upper breast fullness you desire.  Hope that this helps.

Perky Result

Based on your photos a lift with a lollipop scar will shorten your breasts, raise of the nipples, and accentuate your hips and buttocks.  Rearranging your own breast tissue to provide fullness in the upper part of the breast would also need to be done. An implant could probably be avoided this way.

John LoMonaco, MD, FACS

Perky breasts

In my opinion, implants do not work very well in large breasted women.  The breast tissue eventually sags off the implant.  For patients like you, I usually recommend a lift/reduction with fat transfer to cleavage and upper poles of the breasts.  Best wishes. 

Jules Walters, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Seeking full perky breasts

A lollipop breast reduction and lift should give you full perky breasts--not really sure you need implants. Obtain a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon near you. They can examine you then discuss treatment options with you in detail.

Reduction with implants

A breast reduction and a high profile overfilled saline implant placed under the muscle is a reasonable choice. 

Stuart A. Linder, MD, FACS