Breast Lift Revision Needed / Question about Fat Necrosis. Any suggestions? (photo)

I had a very unsatisfactory ultimate breast "lift" (The Horndeski Method") & painful and traumatic revision with local only.Need to find a doc to reshape, & place implants to add upper pole fullness. I have a marble sized fat necrosis 8 months post original surgery in my upper right breast above the nipple. Can this be removed during implant placement? Will a traditional vertical scar and nipple reshaping be possible and if so, will my extensive side scars move in a bit and under the fold more?

Breast Lift Revision Needed / Question about Fat Necrosis. Any suggestions?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue… Breast augmentation surgery increases or restores breast size using silicone gel implants, saline implants or in some cases, fat transfer. One of the most popular and frequently performed aesthetic surgery procedures, breast augmentation has a long and successful track record in satisfying women who wish to enhance, regain or restore balance to their figures.At the first 3 to 5 months, it is too soon to determine how your results are going to be, per now, they look very nice and beautiful, you can have one bigger than the other, feel swollen and also have bruises and open wounds, it is normal and that can happen for the first 3 to 4 months until your implants have settle in. I recommend you to wait and keep using your post surgical bra, that will help you with the shape and support…

All this this is possible

Yes, all the issues that you have raised in your question and photos can be remedied with surgery.  See a qualified plastic surgeon and get started.

Vasdev Rai, MD

It can be improved.

I am sorry that you are having less than optimal results. There are few techniques for breast lift and you will need to have vertical cut to change breast shape to more projected one. This will help to bring the medial and lateral scar in but not remove them. You will need Lopo of the axialla to reduce the width of the breast base. Fat necrosis can be removed at the same time. 

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon