Do I need a breast lift and implants? (photos)

In 27 yrs old with 2 kids. I have lost weight and a lot of breast tissue. I'm unhappy with my breast size and want implants. However, after doing research I have discovered I might also need a lift. Can I get away with large impants (350cc to 400cc) to fill the extra skin or do I need the lift as well. I am leaning more towards saline implants. I also have one large breast then the other.

Do I need a breast lift and implants?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue..

Implant Choice

Thanks for your question and pictures.  After two children and change in weight you are most likely going to need a breast lift along with breast implants.  I would avoid trying to fill the "gap" with larger implants as gravity isn't our friend as we age and the weight will eventually pull your breasts down even more.  Find a board certified plastic surgeon to begin your surgical journey.
All the best,Steven Camp MD#HappyCamperMD

Steven M. Camp, MD
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

Breast reshaping

Your situation is very common after having children and weight loss. Basically, your breasts have deflated and need more volume using implants. There is some sagging to your breasts with the right more than the left. The breasts can be made more symmetrically with implants and a lift adjusting for the asymmetry that you have. Good luck and you should have a great result with the proper plan.

Jeffrey W. Hall, MD

Breast lift with augmentation

You would most likely get the best result with a full breast lift with breast augmentation. Please seek an in person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area. Be sure to express your goals and expectations to your chosen surgeon. In my practice in the San Francisco Bay Area I have come to the conclusion that the happiest patients are those that have realistic expectation on what a procedure will and won’t do for them. Good luck!

Dean Vistnes
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San Francisco Bay Area
#realself #drdeanvistnes #breastlift #breastaugmentation

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift with implants

Thanks for your question and photo.Based on the limited view of your chest, you seem to have breast ptosis and breast asymmetry.In-person examination will be needed to give you a more accurate assessment and recommendation.  However, you will have a better result with breast augmentation with lift.  Breast augmentation will give you more volume; breast lift will give you a better shape.  With breast asymmetry, breast lift will help give you a better symmetry as well.Please consult a board-certified plastic surgeon to be examined and to discuss your goal.Best regards.

Lift is needed

Dear somebody1234:
Although a physical exam is needed to give you any formal recommendations, based on your photo alone, you will definitely benefit from a lift.  From your photo, it appears you have loose skin and significant sagging.  In addition, your right breast appears larger than your left breast.   If you just opt for an augmentation with larger implants, you will simply just achieve larger, heavier, saggier breasts - not the most flattering look to be honest.  Your options will include a breast augmentation with a simultaneous lift or a two staged augmentation and lift.  If you are looking for fuller upper pole volume and cleavage and if your tissue has poor soft tissue support (due to weight loss and poor elasticity), you may need to consider a breast augmentation with my internal bra technique.  In cases where your tissue is not strong enough to support a larger implant, I can using a material called GalaFlex to create a sling or internal bra for your implant and breast to provided needed soft tissue support.    In the end, its best to visit with a board certified PS to learn more about your options.  Best wishes,
Dr. BasuHouston, TX

You definitely will need a combination of both implants and a full mastopexy or breast lift. You should have implants placed under the muscle and a full breast lift

Stuart A. Linder, MD, FACS