Breast Implant removal w. Mastopexy

I was informed I had Bilateral Capsulectomy, with periprosthetic seroma. 9 year old high profile Allergan Natrelle saline implants, 375CC I also have pain in my left breast. Can someone recommend a surgeon in Houston, TX. I don't have my breast to be scared up.

Breast Implant removal w. Mastopexy

If you have a late seroma it is imperative you have a fine needle aspiration of the fluid and appropriate tests done for BIA-ALCL. DO NOT let your surgeon operate until this has been done. The testing must be done at a lab familiar with the necessary procedures. 

Breast Implant removal w. Mastopexy

I am sorry to hear about the complications you have experienced. Although I cannot provide you with a specific names, I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. ***Ask to SEE lots of examples of their work AND preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

I hope this, and the attached link ( dedicated to breast removal surgery concerns), helps. Best wishes.

Need implants removed

Thank you for asking about your breast implant removal.

• The best way to find your surgeon is to go to the website of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
  • Search for plastic surgeons near you - 
  • Look at their websites and choose one or more who seem right for you.
  • All will be Board Certified.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS