Any doctor suggestions for Breast implant removal in Houston?

Is there a surgeon who will remove my implants using local anesthesia in the Houston, preferably Webster area? I had them put in with local and don't want to have to go under general to have them removed. I am not having any issues with them, just want to have them removed.
To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Breast Implant removal Plastic Surgeon in Houston

So happy you asked this question.  You can visit the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery for a board certified physician in plastic surgery for your area.  Houston has some of the world's most renowned plastic surgeons specializing in Breast Implant removal.  Visit the website below and call today to schedule your personal one on one consultation.  I hope this helps.  Good luck with your search!

Breast implant removal.

thanks for your question. There are many board certified plastic surgeons in the Houston area. You might start your search by going to  for a list of plastic surgeons in your area. Good luck.

Francis X. Fleming, MD
Kennewick Plastic Surgeon

I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.  
Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Best wishes.