Why does my breast look like this? (Photo)

As you can see in the picture one of my breast is larger than the other(which is normal) but clearly one of my breast nipple area is bigger than the other. I'm a 34c and I do believe my breast will grow a lil bit more but I just need some answers. Thank you

Breast asymmetry

Hi, sydney120.  Everyone has some degree of breast asymmetry.  Your right breast is larger and more ptotic (saggy).  Depending on your desired size, your options are 1) right breast reduction and left breast lift, 2) bilateral breast augmentation with lift but using a larger implant on the left.  Please consult a board-certified plastic surgeon to review your options. Best regards.

Breast Asymmetry

Breast Asymmetry is very common.  In your case there is both a volume difference and also a difference in how your breasts are positioned on your chest with respect to breast ptosis.  My advice would be to try and match the right breast to the better positioned left breast.  This will probably require a combination of reducing and lifting the right breast.

John Burns, MD

Breast asymmetry options

Thank you for your question. If you are looking to decrease the degree asymmetry from one breast to another, then you have several options.
1) You can reduce the larger breast with liposuction +/- breast lift
2) You can enlarge the smaller one with fat grafting or an implant +/- Lift
3) You can enlarge both but use different size implants +/- lift
I would visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options in more detail.

Breast asymmetry and breast implants

Thanks for posting your question. I am happy to try and help you. It is important to remember that a board certified plastic surgeon will be your best resource when it comes to an accurate assessment of your situation, and concerns.

Having said that, breast development can occur at different rates on different women. As you are maturing your percentage of body fat will change. As you become thinner, your breasts will get smaller. Now this is the bad part, if you gain weight, your breasts may not get larger. They may become larger but they may also not change, but the rest of you may get bigger.

I hope you found this helpful.

Best wishes

Why does my breast look like this?

Hi.. thank you for the question and photo... yes you have breast asymmetry and wide areola complex.. this can be treated with surgery (Augmentation and Lift or Reduction and lift)

Luis A. Mejia, MD

Thank you for your question and photo. It is common to have one breast and/or areola larger than the other. If you wish to correct this surgically a breast lift on the right and possibly implants or even slightly different sized implants could be options for you. You will require an in-person consultation with a board certified Plastic Surgeon to determine your needs and options.

All the best!

Breast lift candidate

You do have a significant degree of asymmetry and this is not totally abnormal.  To correct this problem you would need a breast lift

Breast asymmetry

I appreciate your question.
You appear to have natural breast asymmetry which is common.
Depending on your goals this could be made more symmetrical by reducing one or using implants to increase and match the breasts better.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

best of luck!

Dr Schwartz

You have breast asymmetry.

It is not abnormal at all.  Many girls have asymmetric breasts.  They can be matched with surgical intervention. 

Vasdev Rai, MD

Breast asymmetry

Breast asymmetry is exceedingly commonwrong with you.  You have more volume and more ptosis on the right breast.  Although there are multiple methods to correct your asymmetry, I would recommend that you undergo a right reduction/mastopexy or possibly a right mastopexy and bilateral augmentation.  Of course you should wait until your breasts have stopped growing before any surgery.